FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion   S’enregistrer
READ BOOK I Am An American

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   PowArena Index du Forum » Oo Evenements Powarena oO » Tournoi PowArena
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
petropipip
Semi-Pro Gamer
Semi-Pro Gamer

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Juin - 23:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: READ BOOK I Am An American Répondre en citant

I Am An American
by Vivian Childs

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK I Am An American

After writing the poem, “I Am An American” many years ago, and reciting it to many across the country, I have decided to put the poem in book form. I have used verse and illustrations to express my heartfelt feeling. During speaking engagements, people would say the poem gave them hope.

There are pages, at the end of the poem, for the reader ti express their heartfelt feelings as well. The pages are called “ Your Reflections.”

I Am An American Vivian Childs

171bf2437f

Phone,,,,numbers,,,,,addresses,,,,,public,,,,records,,,,,and,,,,more,,,,are,,,,available,,,,from,,,,Whitepages,,,,...
Vivian,,,,Childs,,,,was,,,,born,,,,in,,,,1952Childs;,,,,Gender:,,,,Female;,,,,Family:,,,,Husband:,,,,Henry;,,,,3,,,,Children,,,,EducationA,,,,native,,,,of,,,,Georgia,,,,,she,,,,has,,,,traveled,,,,the,,,,world,,,,first,,,,as,,,,the,,,,daughter,,,,...
News,,,,Death,,,,Notice,,,,CHILDS,,,,,Mrs
Witches, Princesses, and Women at Arms download epub mobi pdf fb2Texas Homeowners Association Law: Third Edition: The Essential Legal Guide for Texas Homeowners Associations and Homeowners download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Challah vs. MatzaONLINE BOOK El Principe y el Mendigo: Novela Historica (Spanish Edition)[PDF] Kitten Kindergarten (German Edition)Portable Mechanic: Automotive Systems Overview (A Car Book for Everyone) Pascal MashamiONLINE BOOK Water and Life: Poems in English and ItalianONLINE BOOK The Strong Woman Trap: A Feminist Guide for Getting Your Life BackONLINE BOOK 131 Conversations for Stepfamily Success: How to Grow Intimacy, Parent as a Team, and Build a Joyful Home (131 Creative Conversations) (Volume 4)[PDF] Parkour and the City: Risk, Masculinity, and Meaning in a Postmodern Sport (Critical Issues in Sport and Society)

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Juin - 23:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   PowArena Index du Forum » Tournoi PowArena

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation